Wednesday, August 24, 2005

From the nondisclosure agreement.

"The Employee shall not engage in any outside compensated activity without approval...Such approval will not be unreasonably withheld and should normally be granted for any activity that...does not have the potential for placing mental or physical demands on the employee to the detriment of his/her performance."

Probably shouldn't start my voodoo doll business, then. Darn.

I wonder if posting this is a violation of the agreement? I haven't read that far yet.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That would include publishing, I assume? Geez. Glad I don't work there! :)

koalabear100 said...

Such NDAs are normal. While your company doesn't sell voodoo dolls, it sounds to me like they would be in direct competition anyways, if you get my drift.

Better stick to baking cookies.